libnotify 0.4.1 released
June 18, 2006 at 02:29 AM
libnotify 0.4.1 has just been released. New in this release is support for GtkStatusIcon (when compiled against GTK+ 2.9.2 or higher), API documentation (accessible through devhelp), and several bug fixes.
- Added support for attaching to a GtkStatusIcon. Patch by chpe. (Bug #60)
- Added GObject properties to NotifyNotification. Patch by chpe. (Bug #60)
- Added API documentation, accessible through devhelp.
- Fixed up libnotify.pc to support dependencies correctly. (Bug #58)
- Fixed notify_uninit() to properly set _initted to FALSE after being called. (Bug #56)
Posted by chipx86